Benefits of Massage
The benefits of massage are varied and far-reaching. Massage can help relieve the stress and tension of everyday living that can lead to disease and illness and has been proven beneficial for many chronic conditions.
Some of the benefits of Massage…
- Relieves pain – releasing endorphins, the body’s natural pain killers
- Reduces stress and stress related problems
- Relieves headaches and neck pain
- Relieves sciatica and lower back pain
- Fosters the bodies ability to heal
- Improves circulation
- Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication
- Eases pain related to Arthritis
- Relieves some of the symptoms off anxiety, depression and sleep disorders
- Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy
- Improves posture
Massage offers a drug free, non-invasive approach to achieving a pain free way of life.
Massage provides relief to people of all ages – from infants to seniors – and all walks of life.
Massage and Chiropractic Care Support Each Other…
Massage is an important facet of chiropractic care as muscles move joints, whilst ligaments and fascia supports them. If adjustments are made without addressing the related soft tissue problems, you may still experience pain. Additionally, tight muscles and shortened fascia can pull joints out of alignment again.
By adding massage therapy to your chiropractic care program, you can benefit in many ways.
- You address multiple components of your pain therefore; recovery is normally faster and more complete.
- Chiropractic adjustments can proceed more easily, with less discomfort, when soft tissue has been relaxed with massage.
- Adjustments usually last longer as muscle tension is released.